Rules for All Weapons
- Shall resemble medieval weapons, but may have a fantasy flair
- Must be in good repair
- Must be able deliver a light hit, archery may hit harder but not leave a lasting mark
- Weapons may be covered in cloth, duct tape, or latex
- Cores may be pvc, graphite, bamboo, fiberglass, or other similar materials
- Limited to a maximum of 20# at 28” Draw
- No compound bows
- Arrow tips must be a minimum of 1.5” in diameter
- Must not entangle or pin
- Must not rely on mass and momentum
- Must not have excessive whip
- Shields must be edged to prevent damage to weapons
- May not be highly reflective or transparent
- Shields may not exceed 30” in diameter.
- Must be padded on all surfaces
- Minimum of 6” inches long or 3.5 in diameter.
- No point may be smaller than 1.5 in diameter.
- Ballistas may not exceed 35 lbs at 28” and must have a minimum of 2.5” diameter tips.
- Rock thrower’s ammo must be a minimum of 6” in diameter and resemble rocks
- Pavise must be set in place, free standing and no larger than eight square feet.
- Costumes must be medieval/fantasy based.
- Modern clothing is allowed, but must be muted colors without logos
- Must not be sharp, entangle weapons, easily broken, or can cause harm if hit.