Quick Start Guide
- Family Friendly: No smoking, drugs, vulgar language, or non-sportsmanship behavior.
- Legal Attacks: Light tap with the striking surface of the weapon or any part of a thrown axe. Combo attacks are allowed, but must be to different targets areas.
- Banned Attacks: Grappling, charging over, pinning, tripping or hitting hard. You may not attack with more than one ranged weapon at a time.
- Half Draw: Archery/Siege 15’, Thrown Weapon 5’
- Ammo: Ammo/weapons that hit the ground are dead and cannot score a hit, but may be picked up, inspected and reused.
- Blocking: Shields may block archery, thrown and melee. Thrown/Melee may only block thrown/melee. Illegally blocked attacks pass through to the target area that would have been hit. Bows may not be used to block.
- Siege: Kills on contact of body or equipment including shields. Siege can kill Siege.
- Shield: Max of 1, attached to the hand or forearm. No attacking with shields.
- Death: One hit to the head/torso or two hits to the limbs result in death.
Calls of the Game
- Fight on: Start or Resume game
- Freeze: Freeze, look around, hold weapon up, wait for instructions
- Center Up: Move away from a boundary or obstacle
- Dead: Call “Dead”, put weapon on head and leave the field
- Limb: Acknowledge an arm or leg hit and continue fighting